😡😡😡😡WOW...this is not good at all...I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE JUDGE WOULD DO THIS...SO MUCH CORRUPTION!!!! EVERYTHING NEEDS CLEANED OUT EVERYTHING..THESE PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

black robed tyrrany

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

WTF!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

How long are "We The People" going to put up with this crap that's going on, I'm about over it.
It's Time To Make a Stand Patriots, for God and Country 🇺🇸 👊
#wwg1wga