It is time to withdraw our consent.

“...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Well SHIT FIRE!! WE CAN'T IMPEACH A MAN THAT NEVER WON!!!!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

I know patience is a virtue & I trust President Trump BUT i am do ready to stand up & kick ass to protect our kids. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

Cowboy! Would you please check out my decode and give me feedback? This is by far the buggest thing ive ever found. im freaking out! https://twitter.com/theshufflecast/status/1376274343475474432?s=21

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

👍 Nicely done!

(1) Show this thread

I think there are millions of Americans that would give Biden a run for his money on that E.O. He'd have a civil war on his hands. Is he instigating one?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Absolutely. Been way past time.

agreed

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

HOW though? in this horrific reality, where do we start? i withdrew my consent a long time ago and here i am.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Do whatever you want. Make them persecute you. God will protect you. The soul never dies

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@StainedSky17) can see their posts

WE'RE GOING TO PUT AN END TO THIS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER https://rumble.com/vf4pa1-mark-warning-walmart-patrons.html

goodbye Freedom....Russia is more Free than the US.