💪💪

ok GE, I have watched all the videos of “what on earth happened.” I need help understanding why the firmament layer? To shield us from God? How did it get there?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catturd_Fan in this post can reply

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

How do these crafts get threw the firmament?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

THat is such a beautiful pic.

Do u think this new world that Trump and Q talks about will look
like this pic?

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Watched an amateur cellphone video on t.me. It was filmed from a higher floor of a high rise apartment building overlooking Lake Michigan, probably Chicago. Two nighrs in a row, small floating orbs of very bright lights slowly move over the lake. You can also see what looks like a helicopter flying above the orbs obviously monitoring them, repeatedly flying back and forth. This fits with your post. When#Q states, "Expand your mind," it is a clarion call to ascend. For those who have eyes, let them see.......

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Just watched it tonight Excellent Movie Nothing can separate us from God, all the answers to our questions will be revealed soon we must always question thinks

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

whats confusing is why is she HRC trying to break it?

(1) Show this thread

Separation of heaven from earth. Hillary and crew tried shattering the glass ceiling and failed.

Why is she trying to break it? That confused me also.
THANKS GE!!!!! 🙏😁

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

And that still brings me some confusion as to how stupid Hillary & gang were. To shatter the glass ceiling as was said, to reign down the wrath of the heavens? To what end? That beast below feeding off so much life and blood for so long has not made it able to battle God and the Hosts. The arrogance of evil is staggering. The vanity of their imaginings.

(3) Show this thread