The name Evergreen is going to forever become synonymous with pure evil. When somebody does you wrong you were “evergreened”
(This company was shut down a long time ago but I am just showing the relevance of Evergreen”)

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/evergreen-air-and-a-secret-chemtrail-facility/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

THEY werent 'shut down'. LOOK UP!!! Yesterday , Saturday march 27, Washington State, (Vancouver) was sprayed by Chemtrails ALL DAY and into last night. THEY were still spraying at 11pm last night. 'Evergreen Air' is a CIA front company for chemtrail operations within the US, based out of Marana Air Park near Tucson, Arizona and McMinnville, Oregon, near Portland. Evergreen works from over a 100 bases and employees 4,500 people. Delford Smith privately owns the company.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Washington state ,THE EVERGREEN state!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

We need people too volunteer and help open and check containers on those ships. EVERGREEN BUSTED!!!!

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

I live in the oppressive "Evergreen State".

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication

YUP

(1) Show this thread

In just my driving to/from Cali/AZ I have seen the shipping containers on trains, cemetaries named the same as well as plant nurseries. go figure.