Think NASA, CIA, and DISNEY. All connected.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I fucking hate NASA, CIA and all that shit. When do we, the poor slaves of Mordor finally get the lava? Because I'm really tired of living and just want to get my revenge and get the hell off this pos planet.

revenge is mine sayest the lord,hang in there patriot,dont u want 2 c the end of this rodeo? uve made it this far y not walk a little farther with us we need u!And yes i hav and still do feel that way also but we cant quit we hav 2 finish this! so sending u🙏❤️ sencerly another patriot!

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Revenge is such a misunderstood thing and the Lord does have his...when fortune smiles on something like revenge it's proof like no other, that not only does God exist, but that you're doing His will.

And I'm here with you. You know I'll always come again round this way again. What you're seeing is my suffering, and I have tried so hard to hide so much. I only hope you can understand me now, till I can gain control again.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

How does one presume, only to be wrong yet again? Tough to take multiple arrows straight to the heart, but one never gives up, right?

(1) Show this thread