Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Who would've guess! this is quite the revelation. Their impact could be sense in a dis-ease in the environment that could be felt upon reflection of the system!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

It's time for parents to start taking over the education of the children. Start community schools so that your children isn't exposed to these perverts who want all children to be LGBTQ!

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Disney is...... THE SWAMP

"How beautiful a day can be...when kindness touches it." --George Elliston

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Go to Disney wiki and search terms associated with NWO/Deep State/secret projects/etc and most tie into a Disney show/movie in some strange way.

Example:👇

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Corona

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

mossad agents falsifying reality using ancient sorcery, black magic, spells, & psychic manipulation for their own self serving ends?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Wins!

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

say what now?

putain de merde 🙄le ciel va tomber

@ghostezra what do you think? People whohad been at Disney and then 2 open a spiritual platform with corses are they trustworthy or is this a set up to infiltrate the spiritual community? what to check ?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thiink N.TESLA, JTRUMP, ASSANGE, DJT, ELVIS, +U.
All connected.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Can't figure out the 'U' part...?

(2) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Operation paper clip, S. Kubrick

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

May they all get exactly what they have coming to them! PAIN!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

le Monde Merveilleux de Disney 🥸la blague

(3) Show this thread

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Evil incarnate

i doubt about moon day but the earth is a sphere please stop to go out of mind

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

hey ghost u got another shout out from LT@andweknow.com FYI th u PATRIOT!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

CIA in the D of Disney...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

and Nazi party scientists like Werner Von Braun

In response Gordon Hirschka to his Publication

except there IS no such thing as Qanon, there is Q and There are anons

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

I fucking hate NASA, CIA and all that shit. When do we, the poor slaves of Mordor finally get the lava? Because I'm really tired of living and just want to get my revenge and get the hell off this pos planet.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

revenge is mine sayest the lord,hang in there patriot,dont u want 2 c the end of this rodeo? uve made it this far y not walk a little farther with us we need u!And yes i hav and still do feel that way also but we cant quit we hav 2 finish this! so sending u🙏❤️ sencerly another patriot!

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Wow, while I agree completely with you on this one, is there someone you specifically have in mind?

(2) Show this thread

for you earth is flat or a sphere ?

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Hitler

is that the soccer ball I see?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!