Only people mentioned by @Mammers in this post can reply

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

And for goodness sake, make sure Ghost Ezra is there to film it!!! 🎥📷💡⚖️

Imagine if Seal team 6 is not only alive but the team that seized ever given and ran it aground???
“make no mistake.,, it’s not revenge they’re after..., it’s the Reckoning”.., Doc Holliday Tombstone

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

all of them alive?

(1) Show this thread

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

Psalm 18:1-8

18 I will love thee,O Father, my strength.
2The Father is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my Father, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the Father, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me,and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Father,and cried unto my Father: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him,even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled;the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured,coals were kindled by it.

These who are against his child's should fear our Father,they will get theyr punishment on the day,our Father comes to us.

God's mills are grinding,
slowly but surely...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts