Sometimes we miss the most obvious things.
Don't know what it changes, but we definitely aren't seeing everything we could it would seem lol.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Not sure why it has been changed but the Ship pictured with LOL in ETMN's original post above, does not look like the same Ever Given as the one stuck - unless the LOL pic is an old one and it has since been repainted !

My reasons are the name Evergreen painted down the side is way way larger in all the photos of the stuck ship than in the one above. Also the stats for the Ever Given say that its capacity is 20,000 containers ? Well by using the various pics of the ship that's stuck and counting in the 3 dimensions I calculate a visible capacity of around 6,070 containers (11 high, by 23 across, by 24 along) ! Even allowing for more containers in the hold, there is no way for a capacity of 20,000 to be accurate !!

So are we looking at the real Ever Given or not ! or is this somehow the Maritime version of the Twin Towers ? Is this designed to somehow compromise the Suez Canal for years to come and precipitate a massive world chaos in trade ?

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

its a rebuttle to the titanic switch out before its scuttle( hey that almost rhymes)

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Okay Cool the image was on 4 chan --- but thanks least it`s funny

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

lol
wish it was true.. .

Better Image

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

unf%$#ing believable !!!! wow!! Mnuchin right? the graphics are eye catching.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Is there is a message on the side too. I think I see a ❤.

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

thats whot i was thinking

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😂