Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

HAPPY PASSOVER FRENS🐸🐸🐸🌊🌊🌊

interesting that Joe M references the parting of the Red Sea in one of his lasts posts !

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Godspeed!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD bless you Joe M. May GOD never cease to amaze us. Amen.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

And that is it: 4/1,

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

PePe T. Continues to say we are fxxxxxg crazy for listening to Charlie Ward his words not mine. Anon Up It’s about free speech and that is what we fight for every day.

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

He is Right .. its About to Blow.

-Key Stone

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, 🇺🇸country, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, 🇺🇸WWG1WGA,🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸

Joe, I've bern following you for years. I'm going with your gut feeling. Robin D Bullock said this week to watch the water & what happens God said He did it. See you on the other side!

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication

this is a post that Joe made on jan 16th. i just thought it was interesting since he mentions parting of the red sea, and how it connects to what is currently in the news

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Great to see you here for a bit. God Bless You Joe. I know all is going to be Epic, Biblical & Divine. My faith is strong as I know many here are the same. God is with us & changes are going to be inevitable but positive. Stay in faith, & may the Lords Light embrace you in in everything. much love Patriot

This is Joe's post that GhostEzra had such a hissy fit over. He said that Joe was leading patriots away from the movement, and that Joe had given up. Ha! My defending Joe also got me blocked by GE. Now look how prophetic that post really was. Joe just "circled back" without even being here.😂🤣😁

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Lol ! i was thinking along those sane same lines....future proves past, since he posted this Jan 16th

(1) Show this thread

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

i am so sick of everyone saying it not real.
.. i dont give a shit who ihas said it...it is real!! And what are we going to do about it????? stop the bs you know you see it too!!!!!!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Do you know when he posted that?

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Ive noticed his posts never show a date.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

couple months ago. His real name is Tom Burgan...Coast Guard...i think former now.....not sure..

(3) Show this thread