HAPPY PASSOVER FRENS🐸🐸🐸🌊🌊🌊

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I love it thanks!

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

I love it thanks!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€¬

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I have NO doubt that we are about to see some biblical things!

πŸ™

New Zealander supporting Trump from afarπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #wwg1wga 2️⃣5️⃣ NOT taking any vaccineπŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈStay informed - everything’s a load of baloney

"Watch the water" 😏

#WWG1WGA #FightBack #FOOKED #GodWins #DigitalSoldier #ITookTheOath #SaveTheChildren #F%$kTwitter

The suez canal was built in 1859. I dont think it is right where he worked him magic. But the situation is definately strange .

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

The ship is stuck right where Moses parted the Red Sea? The ship is stuck in the Suez Canal??? Someone got excited.

Love the energy though! πŸ‘Š

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

interesting that Joe M references the parting of the Red Sea in one of his lasts posts !

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

GOD bless you Joe M. May GOD never cease to amaze us. Amen.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Godspeed!

(10) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Well lets hope the Red Sea parts on April 4th of 2021... we shall see..not holding my breath. This shit show will probably last several more months. Makes me angry at Q... Why you ask? Because this shit has drug out long enough and no need for all this suffering and children being trafficked at the border..thats why. What happened to saving the children?!!! Not well planned in my opinion at all.

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Have Faith πŸ™ It will happen 😎

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

YOU are not allowed to have an opinion. just sayin'. niether am I.

(2) Show this thread

I'll believe it when I see it. We have been given dates how many times and have gotten nothing.

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

yes I know...always trying to speak things into existence fren🐸

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

You assumed they were dates. 11-3, 11-4, 11-6, 11-11 are sections of a DOD document on Military rule.

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

HAPPY PASSOVER!!! All eyes on the Ship. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ€©βœ¨

Is the ship still stuck❓

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yes, highly doubt they will get it to move, even at high tide. πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

(0) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.