The future is bright.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

maybe im just ungrateful or whatnot, but what is the wait for? if these are real, why tease the news of them, and not deliver? my kidney is failing, my furure is only going to be bright if these beds get released sooner, rather than later. we are hearing about all these glorious promises, and all we are getting is more attacks, more false flags, more fake government. this is not about being impatient, or going back to sleep, some of us are on a time crunch as far as survival goes. im hearing now that some people are participating in the rv, but us little people must wait longer. why? no answer

I've heard they're using them for the tortured children and the military that rescued them first. Lord only knows how bad it truly is. God Bless and hang in there 🙏💖

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionsden in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danielle Hug, click on at the bottom under it