An American, proud supporter of our military, may we all be united and free! Twitter refugee. Truth seeker. Digital soldier. 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA

In response Tail Spin to his Publication

I am so angry about vaccines. If I had known what I know now I would never have had my children vaccinated. One has Aspergers and the other a severe peanut allergy. One doctor, without my consent, gave my sons that HPV vax. I never went back to him. Most doctors do not care about the patients' well being. I am paying for a bad decision by a doctor to have a surgery that I didn't need, which now has me on medication for live, just to LIVE. I am very angry, and now with the covid BS they will use this to wield their power over those like me. I found a naturopath who said she agrees with me on the pandemic hoax, so for now I can get my medication through her. I want this to END SOON!!!

my family circle has 3 autistic children from 3 different mothers. i agree. I am terrified of what happens when they posion the babies with the cobvid 29 poison. parents do not know what is really happening.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

That is criminal, as are the stupid testing!! They have not isolated the virus and the tests have been admitted to be bogus. Having trusted doctors before, I still asked questions and was not comfortable with untested or vaccines that were too new to know the ramifications. Now I know not to trust doctors at all, sadly. But I do not understand parents who are ok with an experimental emergency use injection. Also, what ever happened to the common sense that you can't catch the same cold twice and that we need to be exposed in order to build our immunity? Also, it is common knowledge that this so called virus (which I believe is some variant of the flu or cold) that the survival rate is 98-99%!! Why risk an infant's health? Plus, it is now out in th eopen that people are dying, being maimed and injured from this shot. Not to mention the fact that the reported VAERS numbers only represent typically 10% of the actual bad reactions, so it is much worse than the stats on the CDC site.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Also, I have been saying since the beginning, since when does the CDC decide our personal health decisions? They do not govern us.

(1) Show this thread