Only people mentioned by @TailSpin in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Tail Spin to his Publication

TRUTH !!!
FAUCI EXPANDED NUMBER OF VAXX ...starting in 1985

RESEARCH IT !!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

My daughter is on the spectrum. Born at 34 weeks, gave her vaccines and as a mom I know her brain has damage. Makes me so disgusted with our government prior to Potus.

Christian, Mom, Wife, Patriot

My son does not have autism, praise God, but he has never been healthy. i was healthy as a horse until i had to have a bunch of vaccines for a healthcare job and now im in horribke health at 51. it infuriates me that i was lied to about them and fell for their lies, hook, line, and sinker.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Daccari Ashby to her Publication

This Medium got his gift from information from above when he was a child to help people heal naturally with food. Check him out, my husband and are are seeing wonderful results using his cleansing methods. It's not an easy process, but it eventually grows on you and when you start feeling better you are inclined to stick with it. God bless you with your health and sending good energies your way!πŸ₯°πŸ’

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

totally agree about the autism/vaccine connectionβ™₯️saw this in my teaching in elementary school

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

i listened to Dr Judy Mikovitz on Scott McKays program last night. she stated the very inexpensive drug seramin (spelling?) works for autism. 100yr old medicine by bayer..now owned ny monsanto. but big pharma wouldnt allow that or hides it.

I am so angry about vaccines. If I had known what I know now I would never have had my children vaccinated. One has Aspergers and the other a severe peanut allergy. One doctor, without my consent, gave my sons that HPV vax. I never went back to him. Most doctors do not care about the patients' well being. I am paying for a bad decision by a doctor to have a surgery that I didn't need, which now has me on medication for live, just to LIVE. I am very angry, and now with the covid BS they will use this to wield their power over those like me. I found a naturopath who said she agrees with me on the pandemic hoax, so for now I can get my medication through her. I want this to END SOON!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

my family circle has 3 autistic children from 3 different mothers. i agree. I am terrified of what happens when they posion the babies with the cobvid 29 poison. parents do not know what is really happening.

(1) Show this thread