Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Presently at TEXAS BORDER
"This is the thing that Biden does not want you to see": GOP senator visits border processing center
https://youtu.be/aiLDiP6kKxQ

"This is the thing that Biden does not want you to see": GOP senator visits border processing center - YouTube

Last night, along with other GOP Senators, Sen. James Lankford visited the US-Mexico border, including a processing areas under a bridge in McAllen, Texas, w...

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Seriously why is all this happening to Texas?? I lived in AZ and we heard about the illegal border crossers there BUT that was before the majority of the big beautiful wall was up. Did the wall stop here so it's protecting everyone else??!! I'm fucking irritated that this is only happening in Texas!! The Covid19 cases are going to go back up because of these illegals and they're going to try to screw with us AGAIN!!! Where are our representatives!!! I am outraged!!!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Good, that's exactly what we need, more people outraged as so many have not understood a thing President Trump was trying to do all along and that Biden wasn't such a good idea for a leader. Also, Texas is open and I hear there are still people wearing the damn muzzle! When in the heck are people going to get it and exercise their constitutional rights, the numbers were hyped by media, more people died in 2018-2019 and the FEAR is what is making people sick! The whole world is watching America the land of the "supposed" free, yet people are stalling to stand up for themselves. "C'on man"!

Yet the person I voted for had my vote STOLEN from him. MY outrage isn't whom the outrage needs to be reaching.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mileymasters in this post can reply

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Here is a video of Alex Collier. I just watched it tonight. He spoke of these beings who have been trying to control our planet and to whom we humans have given power to for thousands of years. I have an older video of him also, but here is the most recent and he explains what humanity needs to do to stand up. BTW the military and police need to stand with us. Terrible what's going on in EU.
https://youtu.be/EkqijMLB8S0