Presently at TEXAS BORDER
"This is the thing that Biden does not want you to see": GOP senator visits border processing center
https://youtu.be/aiLDiP6kKxQ

"This is the thing that Biden does not want you to see": GOP senator visits border processing center - YouTube

Last night, along with other GOP Senators, Sen. James Lankford visited the US-Mexico border, including a processing areas under a bridge in McAllen, Texas, w...

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Seriously why is all this happening to Texas?? I lived in AZ and we heard about the illegal border crossers there BUT that was before the majority of the big beautiful wall was up. Did the wall stop here so it's protecting everyone else??!! I'm fucking irritated that this is only happening in Texas!! The Covid19 cases are going to go back up because of these illegals and they're going to try to screw with us AGAIN!!! Where are our representatives!!! I am outraged!!!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Good, that's exactly what we need, more people outraged as so many have not understood a thing President Trump was trying to do all along and that Biden wasn't such a good idea for a leader. Also, Texas is open and I hear there are still people wearing the damn muzzle! When in the heck are people going to get it and exercise their constitutional rights, the numbers were hyped by media, more people died in 2018-2019 and the FEAR is what is making people sick! The whole world is watching America the land of the "supposed" free, yet people are stalling to stand up for themselves. "C'on man"!

(1) Show this thread

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

The Democrats take better care of a dog than they do their own people as well as illegal immigrants. we have homeless and homeless vets and most are homeless because of democratic policy and they wont lift a damn finger to help them

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Scott 1974 to his Publication

They are the demons/fake democracy for sure. All those asleep seriously need to wake up. The longer it takes the worse it's going to get until the dems start standing up and I mean the people sitting at home watching their fake, CIA, brainwashing devices and CNN.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

And yet...

any American DRIVING in on said bridge will be asked to present passport or card, plus another form of ID, as well as made to answer questions regarding the purpose of your travel!

This is an OUTRAGE!

Let's kick that Sock Puppet out of his stolen presidency!

Load him into the dryer! Perhaps he'll just disappear, LOL!

Poor illegals crossing; they don't realize that not many things can change as fast as border policy.

Don't believe me.

Just wait for Return of the Boss!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

And yet -- my military boyfriend had to stand out on the tarmac in Italy upon returning from Jordan where he was deployed and HAD to get the nasal test done and then quarantine for 14 days!!!!! I want Trump! I want Trump!!! This is bull shit!!!

(1) Show this thread

Why aren't some of our brilliant computer geniuses hacking into MSM nrea broadcasts with these truthful vidoes???????? it aure would be a shame for the world to see the truth.

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Some MSM do talk about it but not emphasized yet. People need to see to believe. I also wish the mission team can turn it up a notch. Everything in timing. There are some delays to the awakening due to the DUMBS still being cleared out.πŸ™

(1) Show this thread