Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is hilariously awesome😂🤣😂🤣

🤣😅😆😄😁😄😁OMG I just about died laughing.

thanks for the laugh. I needed it!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother and Patriot WWG1WGA! The best is yet to come, and I trust the plan completely! Trump is the best President ever!

🤣😂🤣

Just someone who loves the truth. Here to meet others like myself. Love exercising, cooking, animals and reading.

OMG best thing ever to see before I hit the hay. I need a vacation. I haven't slept for months. I am so awake I keep searching for more info :) I love My President!!

Love my God, family & Country. Strive to live by the fruits of the Spirit, to be intentional, & live simply. Live - Laugh - Love ALWAYS!!

🤣🤣🤣 I ❤️this!!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Indeed! and WWG1WGA - we're in it to win it! Never give up! Never Surrender!

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

❤️I hope he realizes how MUCH we MISS HIM!!!❤️🇺🇸🙏

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

😁I SO Love this!!! That's OUR POTUS bustin' moves behind the scenes! (Figuratively and LITERALLY.) The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

❤🙏 Follower of Jesus our Lord.❤ 🇨🇦 PATRIOT🇨🇦

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍💥

Happily married mom of 5. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NotMyPotato Proud member of the Salty Army. Meme junky. Proud supporter of our Military. ⛔DM

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Pam Smith to her Publication

😫Unfortunately, I must now go poke out my mind's eye! There's NO way to ever unsee that. 🤮

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Nice.. Welcome to the new battlefield!

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

Ezra!!!!!! i found you! Rose