Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

THE BETTER TO SEARCH YOU, MY DEAR...
EASIER FOR PATROLS TO SEARCH A SITTING DUCK SHIP. THEY CAN SEARCH ALL THE RESTING SHIPS, NOT JUST THE EVERGREEN SHIPS. THEY NEED TO SEARCH ALL CONTAINERS TO SEE NOT JUST IF THERE ARE CHILDREN FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING, BUT LOOK FOR CCP MILITARY SECRET MISSILES AND HELPSOTPERS, ETC., TO PROTECT AMERICA. SEARCH AND SEIZE ANY MILITARY NATIONAL SECURITY RISKS.
PLEASE POST ANYTHIG YOU CAN FIND ON ANY OF THIS TO SHARE AND OPEN EYES!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I wonder what the rules/law(s) are for searching containers. I know it's fairly complicated on when they are on US roadways in terms of cargo containers. DOT is not allowed to bust you open unless they have a warrant.

Anywho, I honestly do not know how that works with maritime freight. Whatever the case, searching those containers is a tad bit more complicated than it appears, because they are actually containers that get put onto a chassis and go down the road behind a semi, which means they are 48 feet or 53 feet in length. They certainly don't look that big in the photos.
#MAGA

the other unspoke issue is that all ships are chartered with a contract. maritime law reigns supreme. each charter has a person or company that charters a chip, and they get insurance. all martime law for charters and the insurance companies go through Londdon, so when they atart argoing about daily fees for a ship sitting waiting for the Ever Green to become unstuck, the crew and captain don't care because they will either get paid by the person who cahrtered the boat, the owner, or the insurance company. SO LONDON INSURANCE COMPANIES AND MARITIME ATTORNEYS WIULL BE INUNDATED WITH LAWSUITS OVER FIGHTING OVER FEES!!! HAHA, THE LONDON COMPANIES THAT ARE DEEP STATE WILL GET THEIR ASSES KICKED BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AVOID THIS. IT IS A BOOMERANGE FROM WHITE HATS! HAHA, HOW DOWS IT FEEL DEEP STATE, TO HAVE AN INSURANCE SCAM GET STUCK IN YOUR OWN LAP? HOW MANY TIMES DID LONDON DEEP STATE CAUSE FAKE NATURAL DISASTER IN USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES, AND THEY REAPED THE BENEFITS. NOW THE

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it