THE BETTER TO SEARCH YOU, MY DEAR...
EASIER FOR PATROLS TO SEARCH A SITTING DUCK SHIP. THEY CAN SEARCH ALL THE RESTING SHIPS, NOT JUST THE EVERGREEN SHIPS. THEY NEED TO SEARCH ALL CONTAINERS TO SEE NOT JUST IF THERE ARE CHILDREN FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING, BUT LOOK FOR CCP MILITARY SECRET MISSILES AND HELPSOTPERS, ETC., TO PROTECT AMERICA. SEARCH AND SEIZE ANY MILITARY NATIONAL SECURITY RISKS.
PLEASE POST ANYTHIG YOU CAN FIND ON ANY OF THIS TO SHARE AND OPEN EYES!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I wonder what the rules/law(s) are for searching containers. I know it's fairly complicated on when they are on US roadways in terms of cargo containers. DOT is not allowed to bust you open unless they have a warrant.

Anywho, I honestly do not know how that works with maritime freight. Whatever the case, searching those containers is a tad bit more complicated than it appears, because they are actually containers that get put onto a chassis and go down the road behind a semi, which means they are 48 feet or 53 feet in length. They certainly don't look that big in the photos.
#MAGA

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

the ship is still stuck. they are sending navy experts to help. they wil have to unlad cargo to fix the situation. the navy will help unlead cargo. do you think children will be awake and will cry for help? do you think the navy will look for military weapons? i think so. nothing can stop what is coming.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

the other unspoke issue is that all ships are chartered with a contract. maritime law reigns supreme. each charter has a person or company that charters a chip, and they get insurance. all martime law for charters and the insurance companies go through Londdon, so when they atart argoing about daily fees for a ship sitting waiting for the Ever Green to become unstuck, the crew and captain don't care because they will either get paid by the person who cahrtered the boat, the owner, or the insurance company. SO LONDON INSURANCE COMPANIES AND MARITIME ATTORNEYS WIULL BE INUNDATED WITH LAWSUITS OVER FIGHTING OVER FEES!!! HAHA, THE LONDON COMPANIES THAT ARE DEEP STATE WILL GET THEIR ASSES KICKED BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AVOID THIS. IT IS A BOOMERANGE FROM WHITE HATS! HAHA, HOW DOWS IT FEEL DEEP STATE, TO HAVE AN INSURANCE SCAM GET STUCK IN YOUR OWN LAP? HOW MANY TIMES DID LONDON DEEP STATE CAUSE FAKE NATURAL DISASTER IN USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES, AND THEY REAPED THE BENEFITS. NOW THE

(2) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

There are 2 channels!
A $1.3 billion expansion project that increased the canal's draft capacity from 38 feet to 53 feet and created a two-channel waterway over 42 miles of the route was completed in December 1980. Waning Dependence on Oil Traffic

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

SUEZ CANAL IS IN EGYPT. EVER GREEN IS KILLARY'S SECRET NAME. THE STUCK SHIP IS MEGASHIP (HAHA SOUNDS LIKE MAGASHIP). HOW DID IT GET STUCK? WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF IT WAS BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS BUSY TEXTING AND RAN IT AGROUND JUST THE WAY THE DRUNK MILLENIALS DO WHEN THEY ACCIDENTALLY DRIVE THROUGH MY YARD ABOUT ONCE EVERY 2-3 MONTHS WHERE I LIVE!! ONE TEXT EQUATES TO BILLIONS OF FEES. I GUESS THAT CREW AND CAP[TAIN ARE TOTALLY FOOKED BECAUSE NOW THEUSA NAVY ARE COMING TO HELP. THEY WILL HAVE TO UNLOAD CONTAINERS TO GET THE SHIP UNSTUCK BECAUSE IT IS TOO HEAVY. THEY WILL INSPECT CONTAINERS AND LOOK TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON, BECAUSE THINGS CAN SHIFT OUT ON THE OCEAN AND SLIDE, AND

WHAT IF THOSE CONTAINERS ARE OVERWEIGHT OR IF CARGO IS NOT STABILIZED PROPERLY. AND YOU WILL HAVE INSURANCE INSPECTORS GOING ON BOARD TO LOOK IN DETAIL BECAUSE THERE WILL BE LOTS OF LONDON LITIGATION BECAUSE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL BE 4EXPECTED TO PICK UP THE TAB IN MARITIME LAW WHICH IS IN LONDON COURTS, SO THEY WILL ARGUE ACT OF GOD OR NEGLIGENCE, AND THAT MEANS THEY WILL NEED EVIDENCE.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

•The canal was shut down during the Arab-Israeli Six-Day War in 1967, imprisoning 15 ships. It reopened eight years later after American, French, British and Soviet navies helped clear it, an eight- month project that cost $288 million.
• 750,000 pieces of explosives were removed from the canal during that period.

WHAT IF THOSE CONTAINERS ARE OVERWEIGHT OR IF CARGO IS NOT STABILIZED PROPERLY. AND YOU WILL HAVE INSURANCE INSPECTORS GOING ON BOARD TO LOOK IN DETAIL BECAUSE THERE WILL BE LOTS OF LONDON LITIGATION BECAUSE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL BE EXPECTED TO PICK UP THE TAB IN MARITIME LAW WHICH IS IN LONDON COURTS OF CHARTERING BOATS AND SHIPS, SO THEY WILL ARGUE ACT OF GOD OR NEGLIGENCE, AND THAT MEANS THEY WILL NEED EVIDENCE.

3 things I'm thinking could be in those containers.
1. HUMANS (pray) Lighter load
2. WEAPONS (pray) Heavy load
3. GOLD? SILVER? (pray) Heavy load
Tomorrow Morning?
or next Sunday?

(3) Show this thread

•Statistics about each ship entering the canal are put into a computer system, where information about cargo or tonnage can be quickly retrieved in an emergency.
•To insure safety, ships in a convoy must be about 2.5 miles apart and travel at a speed of 12 knots. Any tanker heavier than 250 tons must be accompanied by a tugboat in case of stalls or other problems.
•The canal, however, has had more than its share of misfortune.
•There were British plots to delay its completion, fierce windstorms and cholera that killed thousands of Egyptian workers during its construction and invasions and attacks that accompanied Egypt's wars with Turkey and Israel.

1984-According to Captain Bahar, no ship crossing the canal is without an Egyptian pilot, or guide. Four pilots are needed to take a ship the 108-mile length of the canal. Ships are also monitored from 11 stations along the route from Port Said in the Mediterranean to Port Taufiq at Suez City.
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/08/18/world/suez-canal-eases-back-to-normal.html

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

If the policy is to have a local pilot (we are going to assume experienced) then that confirms that this wasn't an accident.

(1) Show this thread

Launching Dig, Now!

I wish I could share. I am banned from everything. But I will certainly do what I can! have a blessed day!

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

if you are banned then you are sharing truth, lol. i am banned from linked in also. for posting anti-Biden elction stuff

(1) Show this thread