New York post is saying there is "animals" in some of the livestock containers on the Ever Given stuck in Suez Canal

https://nypost.com/2021/03/26/animals-stranded-on-20-livestock-ships-caught-in-suez-canal-jam/

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

looks like its saying they are on ships rhat are waiting...not on the Ever Given itself

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

Thats a pretty good reason to open those containers. Wonder what they find??????

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

animals, dead bodies, trafficked humans.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Taught scuba diving for NAUI in the 80s and in my highly unqualified opinon, that is a portable Recompression Chamber used to treat the Bends. My friend got Bent and had to take a ride in one. Jus sayin...

(1) Show this thread