#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Question: IF the military IS in control, why are our soldiers sleeping on the floor? also, if the military is in control, how is it that Biden is getting ready tto send TRILLIONS of dollars to China, Russia, Iran etc? I wanna know how are we SUPPOSE to know that the miliatry is IN control? Why are they WAITING to arrest Obama, Hillary etc. Who CARES what the Liberals think. Who CARES what the public think. Arrest them and THEN release the truth. Go to Nancys home and take her freaking arse out. Why are they waiting on that? The military being in control is one i REALLY want to know.

I am betting this isnt over until people get a double digit paycheck after taxes from the green new deal 🤷🏻‍♀️ Warning people to have that emergency fund. They were payed to sit and watch the DS mass murder pandemic. Hit their wallet and it isnt fun anymore.

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Griff, click on at the bottom under it