How do you think David Copperfield made his living? Illusions.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

THIS. IS. SPECTACULAR!
CASTLE_ROCK ? 😉

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

Really bizarre to me!

Now we "know" where Biden signed all those "EO". Look out the windows - I spy ...

Mother..Veteran wife..Praying for our President, our country , and all of our children.

In response Albion Deux to her Publication

who is this guy?

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Whaaaaaaaaat??????

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Fake Media truly can't get anymore fake! They're being played!?

Why would CNBC put this out there? And the guys didn't know WHAT to think about this!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING

What dead animal resides on Luntz's head?

🤮frank luntz(spelling) is a real loser.

They tell you who they are, if you listen.

Light Warrior. Answered the call. Volunteer for peace. Foodie and Mom

makes ine go "hmmmmmm"

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Now WE know his "polls" are as fake as this office.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Presidential wannabe.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

I saw Joe Joe peeking from behind the sofa

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Wow! What a find!

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

OMG if that is not sending a message on 100 levels - and the shock of the 2 other talking heads is hee-lare-ee-us to take in especially when he got up from the desk amd walked into the oval 😆🍿🎥

God, Country & Family 🇺🇸

just weird

I was wondering who this Frank guy was

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

hmm...and is that a pic of Trump and JFK behind the desk,
on the right?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response California American to his Publication

I saw that too but I couldn't zoom in to confirm bc of glare on the glass!

(1) Show this thread

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Lutz is a member of the DS or he just plays one on TV.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

True story.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

ughh..i accudentally found myself on a wash post .instagram....these sheeple are sooo excited about the new wh dogs and sooo happy they finally have a "normal" president. ?? i couldnt contain myself --I quicky brought them back to reality --a masked actor in an empty dark whitehouse is hardly normal u stoooopid sheep ...im sure they will laugh and blow me off as some crazy person.....I cant stand this for too much longer .....its sooooo UNFAIR...cheating demons!!

(2) Show this thread

#LIGHTWORK To #SAVEOURCHILDREN #PRAYERWARRIOR To GOD & thankful to #TRUSTTHEPLAN each & everyday!!! 🇺🇸17🇺🇸Q🇺🇸45🇺🇸xo🍒

😅xo🍒

#LIGHTWORK To #SAVEOURCHILDREN #PRAYERWARRIOR To GOD & thankful to #TRUSTTHEPLAN each & everyday!!! 🇺🇸17🇺🇸Q🇺🇸45🇺🇸xo🍒

😅xo🍒

So Frank Luntz has an oval office and a Lincoln bedroom in his home? So is there where Bejing Biden signs his phony documents?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication

it is identical to where Biden was...i bet so.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Almost like the Biden psyop huh?

Positive Vibes create the Universe ✌🤙😎 Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ 🙏 #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

😲....😱....😨...😎