๐ŸŒ Mom of 2 ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Irish Patriot โ˜˜๏ธ ๐ŸฟTrust The Plan ๐Ÿฟ โœ๏ธ SAVE OUR CHILDREN โœ๏ธ

A Project Supported by Bill Gates Is Set to Temporarily Dim the Sun
A large balloon will be launched in Sweden and spew particles of calcium carbonate to dim the sunlight.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/367869

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

SOMEBODY put that NUT in jail already. DO IT>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I think he and his wife were put to death in India years ago for murdering, maiming, and causing brain problems in so many citizens, (many of which were children) , of India. The clown we see today is a puppet in the hands of the cabal - carrying out their "murder most of us" policies. This I learned from Real Chief of Police before he got kicked off all the social media sites I followed him on. Chief's lists can be found on amg-news.com of the arrests, imprisonments, & executions.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Are you saying a clone? They need to start taking that seriously if they don't. The good guys, it is very real, and they have been doing it a long time. I was told it only took a few weeks, thirty years ago, wonder how short that time frame is. BTW, the insider said everytime they get recloned, "they come back more evil and more pedophilic" said Clinton and lots of them have been getting cloned for years. They thought it was funny showing the "human ear" on a mouses back way back when, cause they were already doing it, whole humans. Jimmy Carter, lots of them. ALL were BAD to begin with, but one of the reasons the darkness clones them, MORE evil in them. NO way they could change that I don't think, no way to reverse engineer that aspect. Meaning a good person, that is hells mess.

The person who looks like Bill Gates today - I don't know if he is a clone or a body double. I've heard that the powers -that-be use clones, body doubles, aka actors, and CGI to deceive the public. The reasoning is that the population wouldn't be able to handle knowing that the celebrities they trusted were capable of commiting such atrocities on children. Supposedly, eventually they will reveal to the public what became of the real celebrities and what their crimes against humanity were.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

They have been doing cloning for decades, I was like HOW do they gain access, mind you as a kid had already seen the human ear on a mouse photo, and even then thought, they are making human clones, decades later, she MENTIONED that pic, the insider as a reference. I was like so are you just like, hey we are gonna clone ya? She said no they put stuff thru the ventilation systems to know out whole families. WHOEVER is there, I was like what about guard dogs or dogs if folks have them? She said they dart them, and I was like WHAT that is fkd up. BUT she said without missing a beat, well yeah, but think about who is gonna look for a dart spot on a dog, I mean they do have fur. WENT onto talk about the fact most primary key companies only have say three or four, not many cuts, at least back then, they know the ones to take and can unlock doors no freaking problem when the net existed I looked into it, once again, facts. Decades ago. Just think what they can do with digital locks.

WHO really owns the particular "alarm systems" at the top and digital access codes so many use today for doors, that was decades ago, now look what they can do, it can all be hacked, some intentionally. The same tunnelers, send in crews, unbeknowst to many to poison houses via "spraying for bugs" and ever wonder why they wanna check to see if there are termites? Etc, making sure the average person has no hiding places while THEY have tunneling systems.

Smart meters play in big time also now, CURRENTS can direct say a humans nervous system among other things, all that. MANY more ways I am sure they are used against us, but that is one for instance, where is Scott Borgensen, ask him, oh yeah he won't tell. BIG smokescreen in the Epstein thing, funny how that fkr was magically not mentioned.

You wanna manipulate how much money at the top you charge folks for electricity put in a smart meter you control. NO different than a preset slot machine in Vegas.

Yes, I have heard of all those situations you mentioned above. In light of the perilous times in which we live I choose to not live in fear. I got kicked off twitter one day after Joe BiDan was inaugurated. My "name" on twitter was Philippians 4:6 which says, "Don't be anxious about anything, but in everything through prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God, and the peace that passes understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." That quote includes Philippians 4:7, too. So, I do what that verse tells me to do and I don't keep the anxiety very long.

Only people mentioned by @dianeross48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Ross, click on at the bottom under it