๐ŸŒ Mom of 2 ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Irish Patriot โ˜˜๏ธ ๐ŸฟTrust The Plan ๐Ÿฟ โœ๏ธ SAVE OUR CHILDREN โœ๏ธ

A Project Supported by Bill Gates Is Set to Temporarily Dim the Sun
A large balloon will be launched in Sweden and spew particles of calcium carbonate to dim the sunlight.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/367869

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I think he and his wife were put to death in India years ago for murdering, maiming, and causing brain problems in so many citizens, (many of which were children) , of India. The clown we see today is a puppet in the hands of the cabal - carrying out their "murder most of us" policies. This I learned from Real Chief of Police before he got kicked off all the social media sites I followed him on. Chief's lists can be found on amg-news.com of the arrests, imprisonments, & executions.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Are you saying a clone? They need to start taking that seriously if they don't. The good guys, it is very real, and they have been doing it a long time. I was told it only took a few weeks, thirty years ago, wonder how short that time frame is. BTW, the insider said everytime they get recloned, "they come back more evil and more pedophilic" said Clinton and lots of them have been getting cloned for years. They thought it was funny showing the "human ear" on a mouses back way back when, cause they were already doing it, whole humans. Jimmy Carter, lots of them. ALL were BAD to begin with, but one of the reasons the darkness clones them, MORE evil in them. NO way they could change that I don't think, no way to reverse engineer that aspect. Meaning a good person, that is hells mess.

(1) Show this thread