I thought my kids would be more .... Damaged by all this. However they don't seem to give a crap. Learned its all a lie early in life. Now they can keep it real. Lucky!

In response lolo gemini to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

NEVER give up on our kids
Remember we were once BLIND too
Patience, truth in small doses, most of all BE what you preach, don't loose your patience, your temper, your grace.
Time and Truth are with you, never close the door.❤️🙏💛

Proᥙd mom 💙💙 #WWG1WGA #TruthSeeker #TheWorldIsAboutToChange 💜The Best Is Yet To Come💜

My two young boys, 5 and 10, are not scared and not damaged... They believe mom and say The best is yet to come! 😁 The only thing is they are done with Covid!!! 😂😂

My kids all know what is going on. They aren't the least bit damaged. AMAZING what TRUTH can do. It SETS YOU FREE!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Spend all the time you can with them hun, God just loans them to us.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💛 T R U T H

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

talking with a Mom who tells me her sons know what's going on, more so than most adults in her local community ~ knowing that and knowing the plan has helped me so much! Lucky to be able to keep it REAL!

in scotland the virus propaganda is relentless, even the online lessons for the kids is full of it