Only people mentioned by @lologemini in this post can reply

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

In response lolo gemini to her Publication

the oldest school teen shrugged and said the indoctrinated education needed to die anyways and proceeded to grow food, learn to cook, quit 2 jobs and watched the stocks and worked on their relaxation..funny thing is they used to have a lot of anxiety and now not so much. I kinda think many kids knew this day would come.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

PTSD and not in a subtle way ~ U see it habbening.

MedBeds can't arrive toooooo soon!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

This is TRUTH-

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

This is SO true, you can also add, fear of saying the wrong thing! So damage is being inflicted on them.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I thought my kids would be more .... Damaged by all this. However they don't seem to give a crap. Learned its all a lie early in life. Now they can keep it real. Lucky!

Proᥙd mom 💙💙 #WWG1WGA #TruthSeeker #TheWorldIsAboutToChange 💜The Best Is Yet To Come💜

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My two young boys, 5 and 10, are not scared and not damaged... They believe mom and say The best is yet to come! 😁 The only thing is they are done with Covid!!! 😂😂

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

NEVER give up on our kids
Remember we were once BLIND too
Patience, truth in small doses, most of all BE what you preach, don't loose your patience, your temper, your grace.
Time and Truth are with you, never close the door.❤️🙏💛

(6) Show this thread