Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

investigation into EVERGREEN cargo incoming.

Buckle up.#Biblical

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

can't we just relax and allow this to unfold without pumping up people's expectations ???

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response white light to his Publication

Relax? People still having to wake. I hope it blows up everywhere! These people are being trafficked! Digital soldiers isn't just a catch phrase.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

the whole popcorn analogy was Q basically saying 'relax, we got this' keep emotions in check because the outcome is assured.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I get that. No matter how much it was talked about I'll never be in check. People, real people are a commodity. 😔

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

going out on a limb here but no matter how real it feels and it does, or else it wouldn't work, we are in a holographic training program, so is it real? i don't think so 🤷‍♂️ to me, it's all happening so we say NO i don't want that, I want the Light 🌟 because we have to CONSCIOUSLY choose the light now, we have to pick sides... no waffling, no halfsies - ALL IN 🙏 and it's working! 'relax' in the sense, take a step back, breathe and connect to the bigger picture..because #GodWins 💙

Beautifully said! I can appreciate that. You're right, he does. 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it