Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There is nothing incoming except more BS from so called Anons who have been making the same BS claims for the past 5 months, none of which have true !

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

as long as it gets out in the media people are still listing to MSN CBS and the rest of the fake news

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

time cutdown those 5 g towers..= too easy to weaponize,& shootdown chemtrailers&& STOP BEING THEIR HAPPY SUBMISSIVE CROP!! For Christs sake, think about your kids futures..

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Chem trails are one of the things that really woke me up- I got on Rush Limbaugh and talked to him about chem trails one time- if you want to read the transcript go to his web site and put in 'Iranian Genrerals accuse Israel of stealing their clouds' into the search engine.

Project Cloverleaf, a Government project.

(2) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

incoming ????!!!!!!????? that was 17 days ago ... whats it incoming on ... TURTLE?

😫We can relax because obviously the circus has no end until in a few months. Incredibly exhausting and depressing.😬😒

I love Jesus, my husband of 41 years 5 children & 13 grandchildren✝️❤️ I’m the wife of an Army Veteran🧑🏼‍🚀 I’m a Patriot🇺🇸Trump🇺🇸

WATCH THIS!!! We all knew there was more to what was going on in the Suez Canal!! Praise God Almighty for saving us from what Gates and the cabal had planned for us.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1eFrE66aM&feature=youtu.be

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Kat Ayers to her Publication

seams like this is taking a long time to spread.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

WOO HOO!

Seems forever with the plan.......

I'm glad to see the dam finally beginning to crack!

Let's help blow that mutha to smithereens!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

😎

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I just read the weapon on board was years in the making. Used along with 5G to destroy our livestock. And the feed us fake meat. WMD destroyed so they return to CV fear .

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

Scott McKay, has intel on what went down during the Suez Canal Crisis! Start at the 20 minute mark, great video, and a lot happened, when we thought nothing happened! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGT4HpzpQRw

3.29.21 Patriot Streetfighter POST ELECTION UPDATE #67: Suez Canal - Evergreen White Operation - YouTube

Suez Canal is a White Operation against Cabal shipping, bad outcome prevented.BEWARE OF YOUTUBE FRAUDSTERS!! MIMICKING THIS CHANNEL AND THE PSF REVOLUTION. ...

In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication

Video gone

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Bring it on, We R ready...The World is watching!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

That is not the Evergiven. There were no open areas like this, it was stacked front to back with cargo containers and all different colors, not just the reddish ones. This was a false flag photo.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

i have a feeling this will soon follow:
>>922142
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

sick of the fuckery... Just saw something that actually says they are trying to repair the roadway underneath the canal and that is the reason why it is all stopped off?!?! What is the truth to all of this?

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

omg 😱its happening. going to be biblical#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻
#StopHumanTrafficking

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Please hurry before it is too late

(3) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

oooohhhhh yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!
This IS THE SHOW, alright!!!

should someone call Geraldo?

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

can't we just relax and allow this to unfold without pumping up people's expectations ???

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response white light to his Publication

do you think us and russia wouldnt flex thus far without squeezing every single one of those ships?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response white light to his Publication

Relax? People still having to wake. I hope it blows up everywhere! These people are being trafficked! Digital soldiers isn't just a catch phrase.

(2) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I've been watching Melissa (Freedom Batallion/Red Pill the World) on Rumble. She's done some incredible decodes using the Bible compared to what's happening now. The 17 team has been using dates et al that relate to the Hebrew calendar. She just did a video about the Evergreen cargo ship stuck in the Red Sea. I don't think the big boom events will be on our dates but God's dates, which again, go back to Biblical dates. I've followed numerous patriots but she is the master of applying current events to historical Biblical events etc. Add to that Juan has stuck to his bet that we would KNOW Trump is the real POTUS by April 1. To me, this means we will know he's the legit POTUS but it doesn't necessarily mean Biden is out. We may have TWO POTUS's for a while as per Kim Clement's propecy. Mike Lindell says Trump will be back by August. I'm guessing that means Biden completely axed by then.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Can you post a link? I searched for her on Rumble but only videos from last year came up

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Janet Love to her Publication

well put. may God make it so.🙏

(3) Show this thread

🙏

You'd better hope. Cos it's turning into sh*t or bust for you isn't it?

PRAY PRAY PRAY.... in GODS hands

Always remember.

Always.

Q1

Justice
For
Kids

^^
+++

Buckle up buttercups! 😂

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

💫

(3) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

All suited up with the Armor of God 🙏
Seatbelt fastened, tray table secured, seat back in upright position.
Waiting patiently for landing 🛩️🛩️🛩️
WWG1WGA 🔔

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

oooh ooh..can we look into Evergreen Air, out of Oregon, too?! 🙏

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

They also have a location in Marana Az. Just north of Tuscan. I did some digging. I see tgese planes all the time out here.

(5) Show this thread