Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Red October = Stolen submarine. The last time Q used "THE HUNT FOR" before "RED OCTOBER" was 11/20. I think they located the Nork sub they were tracking. Then, on December 22, Q posted: " MISSILE. MISSLE. FOX THREE. SPLASH. AS THE WORLD TURNS.

No longer "The hunt for". The Nork sub launched at Hawaii, the 'White Hats' 'SPLASHED' the missile, then, having legitimate justification, they sank it."

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you for this. I never quite got it so this makes perfect sense. Was this the missing WW2 sub that went off the radar since the 80's or am I way off the mark? I thought that there may have been a connection to the ghost sub & the missile that was fired at Trump's plane off the coast of Alaska/Washington.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I don't think that was the one. This sub could never have been from NK...

That would be too obvious.

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I think this sub was found years ago & commandeered by CIA. Enough said.

How many more have you got? There are hundreds. Give them up for us please. All at once would be nice so we can figure it out. Danka in advance.

(1) Show this thread