Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Crop Circle Linguistic Discoveries numerical Encodings. Studied Q years before was on 4ch. Time independent information warehousing. #GCI

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Just letting you know Martin, we were in a messenger conversation on this platform quite a while ago, near the time when many joined after twitter bans, and you asked a question, I was not able to get back to you, some kind of persistant internal error perhaps. You asked me what I meant by "Presidential Iterations" The answer is the dictionary meaning "the repetition of a process or utterance" Hope that resolves the question. There is a detailed, precise time line record of events to be released later at an appropriate time.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Odd...I follow you here, but hadn’t seen a post from you in a while. I just saw a repost you made. I will be looking out for more from you. 🐸

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

ABSOLUTELY👏👏👏

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Melania & Trump dine with THE REAL"Divine in Rome. SCARED Ca=ba=l members CAN'T LOOK AT ST. GERMAINE - YouTube

It's long been known to many that we are receiving Divine and ET intervention in the battle to drain the "swamp. Now and again world leaders have to be reign...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

I have this on my Spotify Playlist 💞 I also dig the 4:44 length 🙏

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Hi, Martin. It's my 65th birthday today. I'm planning a Great Awakening for the planet. I'm sure it is all coming together, even though all we can see is deliberate confusion. I'm watching the water. Relief might be very sudden. The all-powerful Rods of God can no doubt clear all blockages and the water will run clear.

So very much agree with you. Incredible art!