This is JBDN’s America - this is a premonition so the world WAKES UP - real human blood in the soles (souls) of the shoes - 666 pairs made - the CABAL is speaking to us - ARE YOU LISTENING?

“This is why I speak to them in parables: Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.”

- Matthew 13:13

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

👍

And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.“.
- Luke 10:18

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

I tried to find these online. Nowhere to be found. I think it's fake. Thank God!

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

not fake unfortunately and truely demonic
https://satan.shoes

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

check out his youtube videos his profile. ugh. makes me sick to think about it.

(3) Show this thread

v. 19.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I am surprised the pricetag isn’t $1019.
These people are sick.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Gross people. They must go..

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Sweet Jesus!

This is a real ad.

GET THEE BEHIND US, SATAN!
YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER US!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen!

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Good bye Nike.

(3) Show this thread

Those who have eyes & ears but see & hear not.