I just reposted 11 deCodes from the past 30 days on my timeline feed ALL DIRECTLY POINTING to 11.3 & Podesta indictment as being the 1st Marker of the Great Awakening:

DS pedo networks being dismantled
Suez (Zeus) EVERGREEN blockade
Melania wishes Barron Happy 15th B-DAY
DS circle back (up is down)
DS by land by water by sea
Vatican going “broke”
White Whale (Wizards & Warlock’s)
Week 15 Herschel Walker DS tweet
Podesta = anagram = stop pedo adoptions
DS + MP both com QD 15
MP pizza day = QD 15 (11.3)

*There were more but I only reposted the super obvious ones. Serious stuff is happening behind the scenes ladies & gentlemen and things are about to get VERY INTERESTING.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4aLWfYW_Lk

I agree watch out for April because here we all come.🧐😎

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻they are#savingthechildrenworldwide

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

❤️❤️❤️

How many PSYOP SPOOKS are in Play????

gematria Mr Podesta. pretty wild stuff

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

I couldn't agree more

i hope so.

Thanks for sharing your findings! Absolutely! Praise God!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

👍🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

something is habbening... I am seeing 1:11, 2:22, 4:44,5:55 all the time. Just saw 1:11 again....

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

WE PUT OUT AS BEST WE CAN!!
Keep Em coming.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Amen...I keep up following you!!! Eteral Rewards also.
Did you happen to see Q 127 possibly in relation to
the nice 'graphic' the Evergreen ship drew to say hello?

What WAS on the Titanic maybe ??? Gold ???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WOW - 11 deCodes in 30 days = 11.3 (DAMN).

And of course all this border - being a gateway like suez (zeus - evergreen - HRC) canal for slave trade - stuff going on - VERY SERIOUS stuff happening behind the scenes AND now DJT asking about DURHAM - its more exciting than when Q was dropping on the boards and DT posting on twitter.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Personally, I think Podesta was a head-fake. It will be happening with the H3RC but not Podesta; he's been off the chessboard too long. No one remembers who he was: not even relevant anymore.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Pedo-sta = Scum of the earth

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Thank you so much for ALL your hard work & dedication. We greatly appeeciate it!
💯❤️🙏🇺🇸

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

TY comments like yours are what keeps me going :)

(1) Show this thread

😀 You my friend are a forking genius!!!

In response Bluebird Honeybee to her Publication

I appreciate your kind words - I’m just trying to help expose the Cabal, help wake up main street & keep Patriot’s inspired :)

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Dr. Zeus
Rods of God
Dams destroy...

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

RODS OF GOD ARE RIGHT!!!

(1) Show this thread