Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

15 second video.

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WAS TRYING TO SAY KIM?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Well the song is called "peace of mind" so I think he was saying the bubble will burst soon and we should all have peace that things are happening. Just my opinion though :)

(1) Show this thread

Trust the planโ€” Godโ€™s plan. Not going down without a fight๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธโœ๏ธ 17 sent me๐Ÿ˜‰19 is our president! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

with new growth, comes beauty! โ™ฅ๏ธ

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

WE know what happens next Kim.....

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

IDK...BUT YOU COULD SEE FALL WHEN IT STARTED...& THEN IT FROZE UP. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AT ALL NOW... & IT'S SPRING? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

AT THE END OF THE VID AT14 AND A HALF SEC PAUSE VID ON THE LEFT OF BUBLE LOOK LIKE SOMEONE SETTING THERE ,WHAT THAT MEANS I DONT KNOW JUST AN OBSERVATION, COUID B TOTALY OFF BASE ?

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and countryโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Through the looking glass ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

We have already Won. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โญ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA

Here we go

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Open the containers, please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

wish that film could be hacked into CNN

(16) Show this thread
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Y

(1) Show this thread

I was thinking had to do with raising the vibrations but I'm down for a rebirth

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

Birthing a New Earth....

what does this mean, any ideas?

Beautiful. We need a rebirth.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Rebirth sounds great.

(1) Show this thread