****Yesterday someone posted a Dropbox
link with a LOT of declass files.
ANYONE know where I can NOW look at these?

I only skimmed through through several.
The **MOST** disturbing one was the daddy Bush file!

I NEED a link if you have one
Thank you

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I have that link but, today it makes you give up your contacts to them and register your gmail acct. Today, it is a scam.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I don't even understand the logic here. If they set the documents to be freely distributed then nobody would be able to profit off them. Plus these documents should be shared. I mean why keep them locked up. This info should be shared like wildfire

Truth Seeker, Husband for 24yrs and Father, God Loving, Trump Supporter #WWG1WGA

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response R0B3RT 0065 to his Publication

thank you
The files I saw were more recent and the 1 on daddy Bush looked to be grand jury files

(1) Show this thread

*the true great awakening - on telegram

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Shi Patriot to her Publication

I don't have a telegram account

(1) Show this thread

the great awakening @ telegram

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Looks like it's been taken down.

🕉 Guardian of Mother Earth and Mother Nature.Every Life Matters.We are an all in one.All is interconnected with each other.We're Universe☯️

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

This is what I see when I enter the link.. The list seems endless.. 😶🙄

(1) Show this thread

From that part of PA where we cling to our guns and bibles 😎

What was notable in the daddy Bush file?

From that part of PA where we cling to our guns and bibles 😎

The message at the bottom is why it's gone.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Tabitha 1776 to her Publication

this is why we can't have nice things!! thanks asshat who ever you are. all about the $$$

In response Tabitha 1776 to her Publication

😵very ironic they talk about censorship and free speech then take away the documents that weren't even downloadable/sharable... ok then!

(2) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

No one recalls the email contact information?

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I posted it and they have already nuked it

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

[THEY] have been corrupting the links to files in Drop box, as well.
I believe this is part of "allowing the public to see [THEM] attempt to hide [THEIR] corruption". This would justify "piping the information in
to our homes via EMS"...😎...CHECKMATE!...

👹CABAL: You have a little leverage left...choose this day who you will serve. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15
Jesus is My King & Donald J Trump is My President...still!

💙#TrumpAppointedAndAnnointed 💯
🇺🇸#1776

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

I was told the drop is on Telegram