Nothing EVIL going on here ⬇️

“The N in NWO doesn’t stand for NEW” - Q
*It stands for NAZI

“Double meanings EXIST” - Q
*Twitter Bird = Nazi Iron Eagle

“Symbolism will be their DOWNFALL” - Q

*Don’t be symbol-illiterate, learn to read their occult signs, expose their satanic imagery
& HELP WAKE UP THE WORLD!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Eeeeew looks like the evil is overtaking the evil in that carcass. WELL that is what ya get Jack and that is a fact Jack.

JD looks just like Rasputin (Putin - it’s all very interconnected) - healing the Czars son???

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

I don't see a problem with 70% being in Jail. Why cut deals?

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Brilliant post and decodes as always!! Thank you Patriot!! You are exceptional!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I saw those numbers (I thought 😂) I was way off! Great Decode!! Thanks for Sharing! 🙏

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

NASA NAZI