Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Presently at TEXAS BORDER
"This is the thing that Biden does not want you to see": GOP senator visits border processing center
https://youtu.be/aiLDiP6kKxQ

"This is the thing that Biden does not want you to see": GOP senator visits border processing center - YouTube

Last night, along with other GOP Senators, Sen. James Lankford visited the US-Mexico border, including a processing areas under a bridge in McAllen, Texas, w...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

And yet...

any American DRIVING in on said bridge will be asked to present passport or card, plus another form of ID, as well as made to answer questions regarding the purpose of your travel!

This is an OUTRAGE!

Let's kick that Sock Puppet out of his stolen presidency!

Load him into the dryer! Perhaps he'll just disappear, LOL!

Poor illegals crossing; they don't realize that not many things can change as fast as border policy.

Don't believe me.

Just wait for Return of the Boss!

And yet -- my military boyfriend had to stand out on the tarmac in Italy upon returning from Jordan where he was deployed and HAD to get the nasal test done and then quarantine for 14 days!!!!! I want Trump! I want Trump!!! This is bull shit!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mileymasters in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Yepper.

The whole world is watching their systems all come undone!