πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Fake News will call it a work of oratory brilliance but we trust our ears. Joe appeared especially sleepy, appeared to be getting a feed of some type, (given all of the very uncomfortable pauses), got hostile on a few occasions, (a symptom of dementia), and what wasn't asked is as significant as what was. Clearly unfit to lead. D- for Sleepy. Cut! 🎬

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I refused to watch administrator biden. I know that ho' behind him is just waiting for her turn to step up and take his place. BUT, WHEN is Trump going to reclaim what is rightfully his and knock those 2 back down. God does not like thieves.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

I don't judge you for not watching. I must be a glutton for punishment because I try not to miss anything re. senate/ house, pressers, (Psaki insufferable) and I think very, very soon. βŒ›οΈ

I pray so. I used to be like you - a "glutton" for these things. But I am now at a time in my life where my blood pressure is so high (when I used to have low) that I avoid anything that raises it further. So, I rely on trustworthy Patriots, such as yourself, to keep me informed. Yet, I ID massive research to verify things. But anything to do with the demons there trying to say cheating joe is President? Nope. Nope. Nope.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryWolfe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Wolfe, click on at the bottom under it