Fake News will call it a work of oratory brilliance but we trust our ears. Joe appeared especially sleepy, appeared to be getting a feed of some type, (given all of the very uncomfortable pauses), got hostile on a few occasions, (a symptom of dementia), and what wasn't asked is as significant as what was. Clearly unfit to lead. D- for Sleepy. Cut! 🎬

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

he is acting the part quite well actually if you ask me. he should get the emmy of the best actor of the year. for we know the real biden got a millstone

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be glad when that is a wrap!
He clearly had help!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What a coinkydink! Mornin Nana! 🇺🇸🎬

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Tick Tock
Tick Fook
Fook Tock
Fook Fook.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

I refused to watch administrator biden. I know that ho' behind him is just waiting for her turn to step up and take his place. BUT, WHEN is Trump going to reclaim what is rightfully his and knock those 2 back down. God does not like thieves.

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

I don't judge you for not watching. I must be a glutton for punishment because I try not to miss anything re. senate/ house, pressers, (Psaki insufferable) and I think very, very soon. ⌛️

(1) Show this thread