Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wierd eh?

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

funny, look at the kid w the cap gun.
i would have liked America then.
i believe my parents were part of the time of the downfall of society, not the rock n roll necessarily, but the drugs, feminism, anti whatever their parents stood for, lack of God...
i pray for the America of my heritage, one worthy of my children & grandchildren.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

5 Year Delta
January 13TH CHECKMATE

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The little boy on the bottom right already has a gun...

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

KENNEDY VISION WON!!!!!!! GOD WON ✝️

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️GOD'S BEST

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi, dear VK! Like all your posts, I ponder them ... sometimes for weeks or months. My initial reaction was beloved JFK, but I now see more. LHO was there. I can't decipher if the other guy is LBJ or not. I saw the boy initially, thought it was weird, but now it is clear what the 🐍were doing. I wonder if the public was shown this photo?

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

"el primo"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

For some reason Nana can no longer publish an original post. Did I do something wrong? I can repost and answer but cant publish an original posting.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I don't get the Nana thing... What does it mean?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Good evening, dear VK and dear Patriots. What an amazing picture. President Kennedy ~ American hero and Patriot. And the reason we come and fight on this digital battlefield..the children of today and tomorrow. ❤️🇺🇸💙 🐸

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Just a white hat looking for justice. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #wwg1wga #maga

This is our time. For our kids. For our grandparents.

We will shine.....WWG1WGA!!

@vincentkennedy where is Americas Pissed off meter?

Peace~Love~Freedom 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊🏼 Donald J Trump is my President 2020

In response Texas Patriot to his Publication

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

😍💪

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I LOVE THESE PICTURES. I LOVE THE KENNEDY FAMILY.💖💖💖💖

Screw you I'm hilarious. DJ , potty humor Music spinning Maven and patriot. I have zero filter and am a huge 17 fan. #wwg1wga

👊

Some of this might even be true. Simon Parks 13 Jan 2021 https://www.bitchute.com/video/PfR7Z0Kl4fjw/

YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR IT 🥬

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

🙏♥️

Needed to see this tonight. TY

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

❤️🤴

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

so sad crushed him before he had his time to really shine yet still a great could you even imagine

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Handsome fella

The calvery is not coming.

Hi VK! How are you? I hope u will follow me here too. Thank you for everything.

Father, Marine, Patriot. Biden will never be my president #MAGAFOREVER

Good Morning Master Chief!

💕💞

Back in twitter days VK said the APL doesnt actually reach 10, but its climbing.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Hey VK i made it over here.