Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response ana coelho to her Publication

I just posted something about this subject! interesting!

red October!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Woodrow Call to his Publication

Thought that as well

(1) Show this thread

😂 Yeah, there's a connection. The sub is named Rostov-on-Don. As in Don, as in DJT.

This is Nato reporting, however. But this movie is more absurd by the minute.

https://www.easternherald.com/2021/03/21/a-source-reported-on-the-assignment-of-a-russian-submarine-missing-from-nato-radars/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFqtxznGLmM

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I heard that sub is silent. Research it.

Don't really know --- if there is a connection I would say its not clear. The Russian subs are our allies, perhaps looking EVERGREEN product ??? The container ships were forced into going aground - W Hat operation? Is there HT product on Board?

Russian subs disappeared from sight - perhaps they are searching for a Chinese vessel ... maybe a threat? Dont know!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Apr 26, 2018 10:01:50 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>1203096
We have it all.
The right people have the information.
GOOD people are acting on the information.
Think GOOG.
Think ES departure.
Think NK.
Many drafts.
Many shared users [foreign & domestic].
Variable access.
Codes.
Fake emails.
Game forum comms.
New intel revealed today.
Gmail comms.
[R].
[EG].
Define Evergreen.
When do you call a plumber?
Ongoing investigations require…..
Q [auth478-24zgP]

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

1K pieces, huh, end of CIA???