Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

here's a thought..each container weighs X amount and there are X amount of containers on that ship...hmm maybe just maybe start unloading the containers and see if the ship will lift cause the containers have been removed..i mean it works i n the movies right? oh yeah and hmm since containers are on foreign sol we must open them to see what they contain..i mean afterall we don't want any more viruses let lose into multiple countries right? UNLOAD THEM AND OPEN 'EM UP

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Is Hillary dead?

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

The US Navy sinks ships. This neatly coincides with blocking the pipeline and fracking stateside... we're totally dependent on foreign oil which now has to go 'round the cape (10+ days and fuel). Luckily it's not dead of winter, but it'll be expensive to fly or drive for a while.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

that is a ton of weight on that ship as well. they will not be going any where on their own. lol it sucks for them.

(1) Show this thread

GO NAVY!!!

this is gonna get good!