Suspended from Twitter same day as President Trump and very proud of it 😎 Oops something I said? #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Hmmm interesting 🤔

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

Don't forget:

Hillary owns only 50% of Evergreen Shipping.

WALMART owns the other 50%.

Sure does explain the underground rooms, chain link pens & handcuffs in the walls & ceilings, not to mention underground TRAINS under many WalMarts, doesn't it?

Let's watch their stock CRATER for deceiving the American people!

What? Tell me more about the Walmart trafficking please. Or post a link so I can read about it myself. Thanks

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Newspapers & magazines are a great source...

Many people were complaining about their local WalMart closures back in the 1990s...

I knew what was going on.

Then, 10 years later, they began their "see something, say something" cubicles where people can conveniently drop in to rat out their neighbors.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

This has been well known & documented since the 1990s.

Just search (not Goog but DDG or use BRAVE browser) for Walmart underground cages & such as that.

It's common knowledge that MANY WalMarts across the US have had closures for months, purportedly for "plumbing issues," but they were installing facilities for transporting PEOPLE under them.

I have not shopped WalMart for years.

Makes me sick to my stomach to see their parking lot full.

The sheep are funding their own destruction.