Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

Why has Chyna been buying up large Ports in most countries for years? Is it so they can Import what ever they want without question this might include... children, people, organs, adrenochrome, drugs, gmo foods and even the odd batch of technologically advanced weapons?

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Club K πŸ€”

oh que oui πŸ€“la blague

Ever wonder why the news is pointing out the biden t shirts on the illegals? Maybe just maybe they open containers on the ship & find people with the biden t shirts to expose the biden admin to bring them down just a thought x

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Don't forget:

Hillary owns only 50% of Evergreen Shipping.

WALMART owns the other 50%.

Sure does explain the underground rooms, chain link pens & handcuffs in the walls & ceilings, not to mention underground TRAINS under many WalMarts, doesn't it?

Let's watch their stock CRATER for deceiving the American people!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

they rubbed our noses in it for years with that missing childrens wall

they deserve whats coming.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

What? Tell me more about the Walmart trafficking please. Or post a link so I can read about it myself. Thanks

(2) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

WWG1WGA .......SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLANβ€ΌοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

the fake kabala harris will be sworn in too via 25th. don't get your hopes up they're gonna just open these containers in front of a bunch of cameras and this whole thing wraps up next month. mike lindell just said august. who knows when but what i do know is date fagging is bad for your health...

Light the way βœ¨πŸŒ»β˜€οΈ

When the world is watching.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Sounds like a plan to me!

Also - might not just be human cargo
There could be weapons and other things
I definitely want to see some of those containers opened up

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Let's go!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

Hope they unload the ship. With lots of cameras from every angle. Time to reveal. Love you, Q.

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

Hillary Clinton's code name is Evergreen. This is her shipping company and her ship, the Ever Given. The shipping company is/was expressly owned by the Clintions for child trafficking purposes.

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication

FACT!ALSO SHIPPING BY SEA, LAND AND AIR!!! ALL OVER THE PLACE. HAVE YOU SEEN THISE 53 foot shipping containers " EVERGREEN" going down the freeway!? YUP THATS HERS TOO‼️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

It could contain weapons of mass destruction

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DO WE KNOW WHO IS CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP IS ??

SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOW THE PEOPLE -Q