Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Lies more lies.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

no,, this is incorrect...

this story was from 7/2020

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

thats pretty luxurious for human trafficking

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

we can but ask the question! are these on the "ever given" container boat or those container vessels blocked in transit?
please be safe, anyone in harms way 🙏💛

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

No.. someone told me its is a mine safety container for miners who are trapped.

Not from Ever Given.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18!
17s and 4s everywhere
Did you doubt this and b4 Trump there were millions off containers in this country that had never even been checked for their contents at all!
Why you think they were looking for children & nukes in containers.
Still not having the bell go off!
WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THERE ARE SEATS AND OXYGEN IN THESE THINGS!
FOR SMUGGLING PEOPLE!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😳WOW!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Ive been waiting to see this with my own 👀