This Evergreen boat was not caused by windstorms or earth plates moving. Those are excuses to hide the truth. Here is what my take on the whole thing is.

Only people mentioned by @LuckyBill7777 in this post can reply

In response William Paul to his Publication

Excellent analogy. WOW!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

This is an interesting take on it too..watch the water.
https://drcharlieward.com/suez-canal-evergreen-the-qfs-with-tom-numbers/

I am so glad for the children to be rescued from there demise.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

It was always going to be the common denominator of "children" that would pull us all together. Muslim, Christian, Arab, African...whatever "label" you put on us that kept us divided and assumed enemies of one another would all disintegrate once we collectively learned that they were preying on ALL of our children regardless of our origins or beliefs. Then all enmity would be tossed to the way aside and we would all unite in a concerted effort to rid these horrible evils from earth together as one unstoppable force. Amen...

Yes I completely agree! Brilliant deduction Much apreciated for you to take the time to write such a lengthy explanation with logical understanding. God Bless you!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I shared this with my husband last night and a lightbulb went off! This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

It is Time for all of these forkin bastards to finally be humiliated in the eyes of thier own fallowers!!! No one will be able to deny the truth when the ship is forced to unload and peoples of all kinds come walking out of those containers!!! I cannot wait io see the huge swallow they are about to take !!! Talk about a frog in the throat this is a Bull frog!!!!!!!!R Ricardo

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

i thought tbeir explanation sounded remarkebly fishy