A sneak peek at one of our new US gold backed notes, it's about to go down NESARA/GESARA keep your energy high and know the final scene of this crazy movie is playing out.

Only people mentioned by @RawTruthReport in this post can reply

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

In response Raw Truth Report to her Publication

These are only ARTIST RENDERINGS. Paper money will not exist (Consitutionally) It will be precious metals coined with an agreed upon value.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

just don't like it that they still say federal reserve note on them

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Given what we think has happened in the WH,
Why would they keep the WH on a note?

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

This is the link to the full gallery of the redesigns
https://www.behance.net/gallery/63326431/THE-NEW-US-DOLLAR?tracking_source=search_projects_recommended%7Cmoney%20currency%20redesign%20usThis is the link to the full gallery of the redesigns

The other work he has on his profile seems slighly less impressive. It could be a way to test the response to the designs publicly while maintaining plausible deniability.

I truly hope they are the new designs. They are fantastic. However, it could also just be the work of a talented graphic artist showcasing his skills while bored or looking for employment.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

Why do they say Federal Reserve on them?

(1) Show this thread

link yo this info for verification please

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Andrey Avgust is the designer. He lives in Minsk, Belarus. His profile photo has one of his eyes covered.

This is his personal website
avgustdesign.webflow.io/

This is his Behance art profile
https://www.behance.net/mmxvii

when will we see price of gold skyrocket? holding tight.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Seeing this pic makes it a bit more real for me.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

In response TAP Truth to her Publication

New Currency under a blue light.

(1) Show this thread