“The stage must be set. Have faith.” - Q

There are too many inconsistencies & overtly ridiculous abnormalities in the current administration to believe its anything but drama. “President” BDN doesn’t look, act, speak like or have the mannerisms of his former self. He can barely get through an entire sentence, is being “babied” by the press & his staff while he still comes off as senile.

This is because that’s not JBDN - it’s an actor playing the part of a US president in a movie about a rigged election, the corrupt global cabal handling it and the Great Awakening of the people of earth to the millennium’s long multi generational scam that’s been perpetrated against them.

It’s a film about the redemption of humanity.

Welcome to the magic theatre (for madmen only). The price of admittance is your mind.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

The only ones that believe this is Bydan are the Normies. They all live in a bubble of denial.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

LOL you are right about this being for madmen only

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Enjoy The Show! 👇🐸🍿

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

the stage is almost set for the EVENT

joe 2.0 red pilling the masses for the finale!

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

All hiding in plain sight.... we are witnessing the greatest story ever told. 💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

BUSTED?

“Our parent company, Mark Richey Woodworking, more recently got a chance to do the millwork for an Oval Office replica.”

RECENT OVAL OFFICE FURNITURE REPLICAS?!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Excellent comparison thats the Real Biden not Bidan the puppet😆

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

🤣

(2) Show this thread

What about the freaking illuminati card that shows this? What about that? SO who is doing this? Ninety five version.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

waiting, waiting, waiting for him to peel the mask off - on camera!

for we who see, HOW can the Sheeple _not_?
the level of their indoctrination is DEEP.
or is it? let us pray for awakening!

we'll be needed for a YUGE amount of comfort and care should multiple MOABS begin simultaneously dropping.

we need to help our Nation, our World, Heal from a cancer of unspeakable Evil.

compassion is on the play list.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

B O O M !

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Let’s Hooe!:))

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Britney Spears - Break The Ice (Official HD Video) - YouTube

"Break The Ice" by Britney SpearsListen to Britney Spears: https://BritneySpears.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Britney Spears YouTube channel: htt...

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Well said!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

my 8 yr old looked at two pictures on youtube and said thats not the same man. I said your absolutely correct 😉

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

Kudos to the Proud Momma Bear🤗she has no ideia how lucky she is the stork didn`t drop her off at this front door😷🤢🤭
https://anonup.com/thread/2394326

(1) Show this thread