๐ŸŒ Mom of 2 ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Irish Patriot โ˜˜๏ธ ๐ŸฟTrust The Plan ๐Ÿฟ โœ๏ธ SAVE OUR CHILDREN โœ๏ธ

This is a historical document, because it changes the meaning of history. What you are seeing is the document with which President Trump closes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and declares to the American people of the debts and obligations, which correspond / corresponded to that corporation. Confirming what had been said, Donald Trump signed the liberation of the American people on May 2, 2020.

@WEARETHECURE1 ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

My Question...why are people still paying Federal taxes?

Because they think they still have to. If we have free will and you want to pay taxes, then they will let you pay taxes

In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Interesting fact:

I know of 5 different people who were each audited by the IRS in Jan 2017 just as Trump was entering office, of course under the Obama Administration since I am sure initiating an IRS audit takes at least a few months of back paperwork before the tax payer comes to learn about it.

Each of the 5work at the same company, all conservatives, all different ages, all women with similar higher income ranges +250k.

I have a few theories...wondering what others come up with as there are no coincidences.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Hard to say, a number of possibilities. I know people who were paying tax up to and including this year, so they have not informed people that taxes are illegal.

Could be they are corrupt, could be a hold-over from Obama admin going after conservatives. What do you think?

(1) Show this thread
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yeah...rhetorical question, I guess. One consents when they send in their information on how much money they made and how much the feds get to tax you on...