This is a historical document, because it changes the meaning of history. What you are seeing is the document with which President Trump closes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and declares to the American people of the debts and obligations, which correspond / corresponded to that corporation. Confirming what had been said, Donald Trump signed the liberation of the American people on May 2, 2020.

@WEARETHECURE1 🇱🇷🇬🇧

Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

This guy died in 1990. They are confiscating assets too pay his back taxes. What took so long? Are they using his birth certificate (account) also? Found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/l2v5u9/umm_government_birth_certificatehuman/

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

This guy died in 1990. They are confiscating assets too pay his back taxes. What took so long? Are they using his birth certificate (account) also? Found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/l2v5u9/umm_government_birth_certificatehuman/

In response F B Jones to her Publication

And when I say what took so long, I mean the 3 previous administrations who should have done this!
(*to)

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲THIS IS AMAZING - FINALLY PROOF THE U.S. CORPORATION BEING DISSOLVED AND OBLIGATIONS OF FEDERAL INCOME TAX DEBT BEING WAIVED

My Question...why are people still paying Federal taxes?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

Because they think they still have to. If we have free will and you want to pay taxes, then they will let you pay taxes

(1) Show this thread