Occurs to me that the 'C' and 'K' standout in the Castle Rock logo.
C = 3
K = 11
3.11 mirror = 11.3
"11.3 verifies as 1st marker"

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Are these inditments to fill those spots?

true... something is anout to break

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🤯The constant and consistant connections are mind blowing! It's truly God's plan.#Biblical

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

👀 castle rock = 107 👀

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Is that you cowboy? Truth here....

Mirrored ... "K" & "C" ... First thought that comes to mind ➡️ Kim Clement ... 🤔

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I am so grateful for people like you in the world.

I'm new to this site. Patriot from Texas. Christian. wwg1wga

Very Interesting...Good eye on that Cowboy W2b..thank you for the Info :)

@cowboyw2b he will be sentenced on 1/29:

"Defendant Kevin Clinesmith, having pled guilty to one count of False Statements, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a)(3), faces sentencing on January 29, 2021."

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20210120a49

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Brilliant.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

11.3 - worth familiarising yourself with this document, if you haven't already seen it...😉

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

starts around page 754. 11.3, 11.4, 11.6, & 11.11

(1) Show this thread

You have a good eye, Cowboy!

awesome

Amazing observation👊🏻

wasnt castle rock the name for the studio that has a mock up whitehouse where folk could film ..thoughti had seen something about that studio for rent

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

In response judi jones to her Publication

👏Bingo!!

(1) Show this thread

To verify, I wonder if we need either a slipup of the camera angles, something thru his windows, some discussion of "set" or "cut" or "take" or something that ties us to a movie...

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

The picture/video of Biden signing EOs at Resolute Desk - look behind him. You see cars in a parking lot. Fakeout! At "real" White House, the Rose Garden is outside the window! 😂

(1) Show this thread

You need help man. Take a look at yourself! You've fried your brain. Get some fresh air!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

Stop with the insults. Patriots dont insult other Patriots. 😠

(1) Show this thread

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

fascinating! so many meanings!

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread