Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

A lot of people were pissed at me today...🤣

Do you think I really cared?

Hell no I did not.
I thought of the slings and arrows POTUS has taken for our Nation, and I realized today's 'angst' targetted my way was a very small price to pay...
And I may have helped someone along the way.

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Veronica? Who stands with you?
I am 2 hours away.
How can i help to maintain the signs?
Do you even need help?
Mead!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DoubleWarrior2 in this post can reply

In response Double Warrior to her Publication

If i lived near you i would be up there with you. I can only imagine the pride you must feel. God Bless for all you do and keep that lipstick fresh.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I stand on Our Bridge most days alone...
However,
I do NOT stand without the heart and sould of EVERY Patriot keeping me company on those days.
I am NEVER alone...
I walk on that Bridge every single day with God & His Angels walking with me as well dear Patriot sister.
You are welcome to join me, any time it is convenient for you, if you'd like.
What you will see, 'up close & personal' will fill your soul, of this I can guarantee.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

God bless you Veronica! Thank you for all you do

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

You are truly missed dear Veronica...There is no one like you! 🕊️

(13) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Thank you, Patriot, for offering a helping hand! Awesome!